Hi Maxim,

MM> Hello Tbbeta,

MM>   We've fixed the bad archive, sorry.

MM> The Bat! 5.0.6.1 BETA is available at
MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/a-5/tb5061.rar

The  program  installed  fine, but the times on the newer messages are
wrong  (not the ones I had downloaded this morning, before my wife and
I  went away for a few ours and I put the pc into "hibernate" mode.  I
started  up  the  pc upon return home around 3 PM our time, and then I
installed  5.0.6.1  - and realized that - unlike Thunderbird - the new
mail  times are off (the time is advanced some hours), and the message
I  sent  in  earlier about not being able to unpack the archive is now
dated  11:25  PM,  whereas in Thunderbird, it shows correctly as 11:25
AM.  And a Deepak Shopra list message showing correctly in Thunderbird
(inbox)  as  arriving  at  10:03 AM shows it arriving in TB (inbox) at
10:10 PM.

Very strange.

--

Take Care,

 Bob

--

"Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me." This is our
function, our challenge, our fulfillment - and our inheritance, to

Using The Bat! 5.0.6.1 BETA
Windows 7 6.1
build 7601 Service Pack 1