Hello F.P.,

Saturday, April 30, 2011, 10:44:20 AM, you wrote:

FP> OK, we cant repair your car. We build it but we doesent have time to
FP> fix this problem because its much harder to find. We have to change
FP> wheel-screws primary on all the other cars. Not our problem if you
FP> cant drive.

Actually it is a bad idea to compare software with cars, but if you insist...

Did  you pay for that car or did you trade in the earlier model you bought for
the next model without paying anything at
all?

If  you  have paid in order to be able to use the new model, or if you have
bought the new model without having an older
model: did you take a test drive?

If the answer to that question is yes, was the problem known to you when you
decided to buy?

If  the  answer  is  no,  were  you  forced  to  buy/upgrade? If yes, check
with the one who made you do it. If no, take
responsibility for that decision.

As  you  can  see, I'm still using 4.2.44.2 (and should go back because
4.2.44.2 suffers from the problem with images on
https  servers) because I don't have the time, nor the setup to simply test it
on a non-productive setup. Based upon the
messages I can read here, I would not have relased 5 if I were Ritlabs, but I
as a user of 4, I also decide not to use 5
until the features I need and already have in 4 seem to work properly in 5.

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 4.2.44.2
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows XP Professional/5.1 build 2600 Service Pack 3 (1 days 4:25:30) on Dual
Intel Pentium III