Dear Marc,

Sorry  for  that  HTML  part  ;  added  in templates %SetEditor="1" as
suggested  -  should be Plain Text now.

The   second  HTML  e-mail  was out  before  I had chance to read your advise.

Marc>> I  do  all of my filtering manually since switching to IMAP for
Marc>> my primary account. Under POP3, the whole thing was automated.

Unfortunately     POP3   filtering   is   not  working  properly  with
Chinese/Russion/Japanese  coding   while  not  on  the language native
operating system.

I    get    about   150-200  e-mails in Chinese a day.... plus English
and Polish so would prefer to have it automated :)

Marc>> This  is  what  the RITLabs BugTraq website is for and achieves
Marc>> admirably.  https://www.ritlabs.com/bt

Thank you for info. Will keep an eye on it for a while.

Marc>> Prioritisation  of  issues  is down to the developers. They are
Marc>> usually  pretty  fair  about  the  order  of  bug  fixing. Show
Marc>> stoppers have top priority.

Going to hang here for a while ; and will make my judgement :)

RS

The Bat! 5.0.8
Windows7 Professional (x64) Polish (SP1)
OTFE Enabled ; so far only 3 POP3 accounts

The Bat! 5.0.10
Windows7 Ultimate (x64) English (SP1)
OTFE Enabled ; so far only 3 POP3 accounts