On Monday, May 16, 2011, 16:40:50, RS wrote:

> I   did  some testing on concerning LZMA2 algorythm (and some more for
> comparision).   LZMA is available on GPL license and probably LZMA can
> be implemented with usage of 7ZIP DLL file as well.

Hint: you can't directly use code licensed under the GPL license in a
project that is not licensed under GPL. Though IIRC, the LZMA library
uses a far more permissive license.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

[ The Bat! 5.0.12.2 on Windows 7 6.1.7601.Service Pack 1 ]

A coup that is known in advance is a coup that does not take place.
       -- Camp's Law