Hi,

Am 7. Dezember 2011 17:20 schrieb Ivan Pozdeev <v...@mail.mipt.ru>:
>> No, if connection 1 sits in folder A and connection 2 wants to move a
>> message from folder B to folder A, it tells connection 1 to exit from
>> the folder A.
>
> Not sure if this is connected with F.P.'s issue of filtering 'not
> working at all' (he didn't give details)... if you are, never mind.
>
>> This is because some servers don't allow multiple connections to
>> operate in the same folder; while other servers do allow. We will make
>> an option to allow multiple connections to operate the same folder, so
>> The  Bat!  won't need to release folders by issuing LOGOUT or UNSELECT
>> command.
>
> If you're able to eliminate race conditions, fine.
>
> I was going to suggest one of the following:
>
> 1) Use standard CLOSE command instead of UNSELECT if the user doesn't
> object purging \Deleted (by selecting the default 'move to trash' as primary
> deletion method, he/she
> doesn't) and EXAMINE instead of SELECT whenever possible.
> Maybe EXAMINE is even capable of removing a write lock from the
> folder without leaving it.
>
> 2) Use and manage auxiliary 'temporary' folders to SELECT into. It's
> possible to reliably use and manage them even if there are multiple TB
> instances logged in (details are lengthy).
>
> I was going to check whether EXAMINE removes folder lock in Exchange
> 2003 but wasn't able to find an SSL-capable terminal emulator.

im not sure where to answer? Pls forward if needed

What i can do is to give you an testaccount on my mailserver? Wrote my
a mail and i setup this fast. Its shared webspace from a  german
hoster.

Im on TB latest Alpha. I have try that with one or more connections -
nothing helps.
Now i try to delete all filters and start with filters from scratch.
But that doesent help.
Two filters for a try but no one start do work automaticly (it works
by handy (Strg-F)

$$$$ TB! Message Filter $$$$
beginFilter
UID: [D28CAE43.01CCB5B6.087194D0.697BAC14]
Name: 3DCenter\20Forum
Filter: {0\0D\0A0`2`0`Neue\20Antwort\20im\20Thema\0D\0A}
MoveMessage folder \5C\5CPixelfeuer\5CForen
IsActive
Ignore
endFilter

-----------------
$$$$ TB! Message Filter $$$$
beginFilter
UID: [75949C88.01CCB4F2.4571490D.7D51A545]
Name: foren
Filter: {\0D\0A\20`1`0`xxx...@myaccount.de\0D\0A}
MoveMessage folder \5C\5CPixelfeuer\5CForen
IsContinue
IsActive
Ignore
endFilter