Hello Tbbeta,

I used to have an IMAP account with my university, all messages were cached in
The Bat (v4 at the time). Even after I quit that university and didn't  have
access to this account anymore, I could still read all my messages in The Bat.

Now I am at v5, and am trying to read messages of that account again: All
folders are empty! Even though the mail account folder on the hard drive is 1
Gig in size, so the messages must still be there.

How can I access these messages? And what is this, that they stay on the hard
drive but are not shown in TB v5?

 Carsten