Hello MAU,

Thursday, April 19, 2012, 6:46:06 AM, you wrote:
M> About a couple of months ago I changed my subscription to this list from
M> my previous email address <m...@rancho-k.com> to my current one in Gmail.
I  did  the  same and I remember I did have to do something to make it
work  right. But I don't remember what that was. But if you check this
group's archive . . . it should be there.

If you don't find it, let me know and I'll try to backtrack what I did
(which  is  probably  on  the Gmail account I created just for TB -- I
hope.)  :))
 Richard                            mailto:the...@newmangroup.com
Using The Bat! v5.1.0.4 on Windows XP6 Build 7601 Service Pack 1