Hello Rick,

> Add "recent:" (note the full colon) to the beginning of you SMTP login
> - you will get messages back. Just note it does not work in mail sent
> to some YAHOO groups.

OK, I did as you suggested and it kinda worked. I did get my own reply
from the list... three times!!

But there are some 'peculiarities' about these 3 copies I got:
1.- In 2 of them the text lines were double spaced and in the other
triple spaced.  ??
2.- None of them threaded properly, because the In-Reply-To: and
3.- The Message-ID: was changed from <1007994837.20120420100...@gmail.com>
to <20120420040659.ga18...@spamcheetah.savitardevices.com> for the first
one and different MID, but also '@SpamCheetah.savitardevices.com', for
the other two. I wonder what's going on here.

I looked at the TBUDL archives and found one solution that may work:
sending mail via my ISP's smtp server and not the gmail's one. This is
what I am doing right now with this reply. Let's see if it works now.

Sorry to bother the list with this OT crap.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.2.44.2 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com