Hello Cees,

>> Ha, ha! You pointed me to the perfect excuse, I only have one computer ;-)
>
> I am so sorry to hear that.

No, seriously. I can't do now any actual testing as I did in the past.
All I can do is use the software in my daily routine and, if something
pops up, report it.

> One thing: I only know SOT as (A) State Of Trance from the no.1 DJ in
> the world Armin van Buuren.

I always thought it meant "Slightly Off Topic" ;-)

> To place one ON Topic remark: it is my belief that this latest version
> of TheBat! closes one hell of <thingie> faster than older versions!
> Hope it stays that way.

I think I have noticed that at start up. With the same message base, it
seems much faster than v4.2.44 in displaying the message count in each
folder.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v5.1.0.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com