Hello MAU,

Saturday, April 21, 2012, 11:37:41 PM, you wrote:

>> Sure. The only problem is you need to be reading e-mail on 2 different
>> computers to really do any testing.

M> Ha, ha! You pointed me to the perfect excuse, I only have one computer ;-)

You don't have one of those handheld computers they used to call PDAs
and that are now known as "smart phones"?

Well, my iPhone does IMAP and my laptop and desktop do POP. That's
because I'm a POPist like you, but I only want the headers on the
handheld device and only download the full message if required. This
is not only much faster, but it is also much cheaper when considering
international data roaming charges.

That said, I heard the K-Mail offers an app for Android phones. Where
is TheBat! for iPhone or Android?

--
Cheers,
Thomas.