Hello Maxim,

MM> Hello Tbbeta,

MM> Could you please check the 5.1.6 MSI files:

MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/intpack_5-1-6.msi
MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_home_5-1-6.msi
MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_pro_5-1-6.msi
MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_rus_5-1-6.msi

the installation worked here, however there seems something wrong with
language selection. After install it launched with an English GUI although
German (my OS language) was selected in the Language Menu. Changing to
French changed the language, switching to German again translated the
column headers right away, but most menu entries remained French. Some
where translated though.
I installed the Pro version with all options enabled (Core files, GUI
language and dictionaries).

Is anyone else seeing similar things?

Best regards,
mse
--
Using The Bat! v5.1.6 Pro on Windows 7 SP1 32Bit, without OTFE