Hello mse,

m> Hello Maxim,

MM>> Hello Tbbeta,

MM>> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/intpack_5-1-6.msi
MM>> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_home_5-1-6.msi
MM>> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_pro_5-1-6.msi
MM>> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_rus_5-1-6.msi

m> the installation worked here, however there seems something wrong with
m> language selection. After install it launched with an English GUI although
m> German (my OS language) was selected in the Language Menu. Changing to
m> French changed the language, switching to German again translated the
m> column headers right away, but most menu entries remained French. Some
m> where translated though.
m> I installed the Pro version with all options enabled (Core files, GUI
m> language and dictionaries).

m> Is anyone else seeing similar things?

A user on the German board batboard.net found (and I can confirm that)
that the issue is related to the thebat.lng-file. Changing back to the lng
that came with 5.1.2 resolves the problem.

Best regards,
mse
--
Using The Bat! v5.1.6 Pro on Windows 7 SP1 32Bit, without OTFE