Hello Mark,

Friday, May 11, 2012, 1:28:52 PM, you wrote:

MP> Installed,  but  will  try  to  go back later today, to see wether the fact
that pictures in html-messages are no longer
MP> downloaded, or, at least, not shown, is due to 5-1-6-2 or not.

The problem was already in 5.1.6.1 (but see "BTW", later in this message), the
problem did/does not exist in the 5.1.0.4 beta...

The pictures I am talking about are not the ones contained within the message,
but those that are referenced to and must
be downloaded.

In 5.1.6.1 and 5.1.6.2 the problem occurs as well with TB!-viewer as with the
"system-viewer".

Am I the only one experiencing this?

BTW:   after   I   uninstalled  5.1.6.2  and  reinstalled  the  5.1.6.1  msi
and launched TB! by letting it start after
installation  had  finished,  I  got  an  error  message  (since  I could not
capture it's content with Ctrl+C, I took a
screenshot).  Strangely enough The "About-screen" said it still was the
5.1.6.2-version. I am sure I did use the 5.1.6.1
msi. When I uninstalled it again, it said it was 5.1.6.1 (as expected).

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using