Hello Raymund,

Friday, May 11, 2012, 5:55:52 PM, you wrote:

RT> TB obviously wasn't deinstalled properly as the Installer still finds
RT> a hint for thebat.exe in the registry. As there is a custom action
RT> that should run during installation relying on the newly installed
RT> thebat.exe it fails.

RT> Check  if  TB!  is  not running in the background and check if you can
RT> find thebat.exe somewhere.

I repeated what I had done before with (almost) the same result (without any
error warning though).
I then deleted the 5.1.6.2 exe-file and chose "repair". This time the 5.1.6.1
exe file was installed.

I do not have the problem with the pictures not being downloaded for html-mails
in 5.1.6.1 now.

I'll give 5.1.6.2 another try after this to make sure it's not a local problem.

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 5.1.6.1
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows XP Professional/5.1 build 2600 Service Pack 3 (0 days 7:51:27) on Dual
Intel Pentium III