Thomas,

SPV>>   http://www.svalli.com/files/batbug-ei-sm.png
SPV>>   http://www.svalli.com/files/batbug-ei-rr.png
SPV>>   http://www.svalli.com/files/batbug-ei-tb.png

TF> Or is this TheBat! rather than Thunderbird?

The three places I saw problems were Thunderbird (tb),
Squirrel Mail (sm), my RoadRunner ISP's web mail (rr)
and RoundCube (no image captured.)  In all of those,
the image appears as an attachment and I /can/ eventually
see it.  In some, there is a placeholder for the image
and sometimes the placeholder is the correct size, but
the image is not shown.

All of these programs show images fine when they come
FROM each other or Outlook or gmail or whatever.  So far,
I've only had trouble with HTML messages sent from TheBat!

TF> I believe you just missed the bug report as per
TF> mid:421411532.20120710201...@thomas-bkk.my-fqdn.de

TF> The bug report is here:
TF> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=44
TF> Please add a note with your comments.

That bug appears to be related to a problem with viewing
images in email RECEIVED BY TheBat, while my problem has
always been with messages SENT FROM TheBat.  I don't
think it applies to the problem I'm reporting.

--
Steven Vallière | tb 5.1.6.7 | mailto:the...@e-visions.com