Hello Thomas,

TF> test

Ignore. I intended to delete this from the Outbox before it got sent
but didn't catch it in time.

It was mentioned somewhere in this thread, but I cannot find it: How
do I toggle this feature off? It uses screen space. I am not
interested in replying without quotes, and crtl-enter for a full (and
equally quick) reply using the reply template works better for me
personally.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.