> Hello Ivan,

> Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 11:56:20 PM, you wrote:

>>> Are you sure you are using version 5.3.1 ?

IP>> It appears not.
IP>> What a disgrace.

> No disgrace; but how would you like to let us know which version you
> are in fact using?

> See the details at the bottom of my signature. They are caused by a
> reply template containing this:

> Message reply created with The Bat! %THEBATVERSION
> under %WINDOWSPLATFORMNAME
> %WINDOWSMAJORVERSION.%WINDOWSMINORVERSION Build %WINDOWSBUILDNUMBER
> %WINDOWSCSDVERSION

This needs to be installed on a PER FOLDER basis rather than account. I want
(and have) the template macros you mention but I only want them in THIS folder
where the messages are filtered

--
Rick
Getting Caught Is The Mother Of Invention

v5.3.1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3
Using all POP accounts
I download all images