Hello Tbbeta,

For a number of versions Backup & Restore do not work across different
machines. I can make a backup on XP but my Win7 laptop says "Error
reading file" with no further clues.

I just tried Synchronise (which I haven't used for a large number of
versions as it was too laborious) and it goes through most of the steps
but also fails "Error reading file"

Synchronise is looking very useful once it works because it is now
totally automatic once both machines are pointing at the same folder.

Can anyone confirm problems with Backup & Restore?

 Tony                          mailto:t...@parkinch.co.uk

The Bat! 5.3.2.1 (BETA) with IMAP on Windows XP 5.1.Service Pack 3 Build: 2600