>I am using a 4.x version in the office, and the attachment was also called
>1.eml. The message was rejected and I told the recipient (luckily my friend
>and not a customer) that he should fix his virus filter. An attachment with
>the extension .eml is not automatically a virus; not TB!'s fault, but some
>under-educated sysads.

Noooo It is in my SENT folder with the 1.eml and MOST servers are set to reject
EML messages because it is potentially dangerous - even SPAMCOP.NET rejects
them although they will accept MSG files

--
Rick
God does not work by only one method, paint in only one color, play in only one

v5.3.2.5 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3
Using all POP accounts
I download all images