>>>How in the world is it "potentially dangerous"?
>> No idea, but MANY servers will bounce them if attached. MSG files go through

> I'm using MIME forwarding for more than 10 years now and I yet to find
> at least one server which bounces EML messages.

Never rejected here as well .

BTW,  what  would  you  guys  say if instead of numbers (1.eml, 2.eml,
....)  Subject  of the e-mail is used as a file name (or if mouse over
EML  attachment  a hint showing basic data (ex: Sender, Subject, Date,
....) is shown like a hint.

At  the  moment  when  I  FWD some messages and there is more than one
attached  sometimes  you  need  to  open all of them to find a correct
one...

Just a thought.

--
Best Regards,
RS (FEDARA)

The Bat! 5.1.6.2
Windows 7 x64 Professional (7601 Service Pack 1)
POP3 accounts (x5)

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 (06:33 ; GMT+8)