Hello Maxim,

Saturday, March 9, 2013, 5:17:09 PM, you wrote:

MM> The Bat! 5.3.8.4 (BETA) is available at
MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/a-5/tb5384.rar

MM> What's new in 5.3.8.4 since 5.3.8.3:
MM> [-] Fixed a bug with PGP passphrase caching
MM> [*] Custom ServersInfo.INI can be placed into the mail directory in order
to add default transport settings for new account
MM> [-] IMAP. Negative counter error after message expunging (additional fix)
MM> [-] Further fix of the IMAP timeout (BETA issue)
MM> [-] Import from CVS-file with some fields empty but enclosed by quoutes,
into the address book, gave incorrect results.

When 5.3.8 msi became available, I wrote the following

,------/  \----
|  I have a virtual folder that lists all the messages that came in the last 24
hours.

|  I select the abovementioned folder.
|  In the message list I select the messageview 'unread'.
|
|  In the folder-pane, I select the view in which only the folders that contain
unread messages.

|  All of a sudden, in the messageview-pane the unread messages are being
"read" without me intervening
|  or  being  able  to  stop  the  proces.  The "read" messages disappear from
the list (which normally
|  doesn't happen unless I change the view from "unread" to "all" and then back
to "unread".

|  But  not  only  did  these  messages disappear from the "unread" view, they
als disappeared from the
|  folders in which they had been sorted by several rules.
|
|  I  found  them all in the trash folder; I had to sort them back to where
they came from (luckily the
|  rules did most of the work).

The  same  happened  now, execpt for the fact that I did not select the
messageview 'unread' but was
merely reading an unread message...

--
Best Wishes,