Hello Mark,

> After  sending  the above, I found out that the same had happened
> with the mail that came in the day
> before yesterday, so I went back to an older beta.

> It seems I am the only one who has this problem...

I also use a folder called * Today's Messages * that was created a
long time ago by a TB install. I love it and use it all the time to
find out where messages were filtered to because the account log no
longer shows filter results for automatic filtering for many versions
now.

After flipping between read/unread tabs in the message list it is now
empty but the message counter shows some messages.

I saved this message as a draft ready to shutdown TB to see if the
message would come back and they came back before I restarted.

Result: many strange behaviours but not the moving to Trash. Sorry.

On similar note: the * Today's Message * folder appears outside of
the account tree. I would like other virtual folders outside the
account tree. Does anyone know how to do this?

 Tony                            mailto:t...@parkinch.co.uk

The Bat! 5.3.8.4 (BETA)