> Hello Peter,

> Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 5:41:45 PM, you wrote:

>> Tony,

>> IMAP filters have been broken for 2-3 years. I think Ritlabs have given up.
>> I have
>> decided that I will not upgrade unless this is fixed. Nobody from Ritlabs
>> have
>> contacted any on the people on this list with issues to try an fix the
>> problem.

>> Either they have decided that it's a bad business decision to fix it - or
>> they are
>> simply unable to. I have been using TB since some 1.x (maybe 2.x) version
>> but this
>> inability to meet my needs (and their quality control) make any coming
>> version not
>> interesting for me.

> It is depressing. They were working fine at one point until a recent
> beta. That beta did something permanent so that even going back quite
> a number of versions the filters are permanently broken.

> Apparently it doesn't rate as highly as dates failing before 1601. :-(

> On the plus side, my backup procedure is 10x better now that I'm using
> rsync so that I have a snapshot twice a day.

There's little they can do without being able to reproduce the problem.
Since only a few people w/o any specific setup experience this, it's
most probably a DB corruption issue.
(on the other hand, the fact that we can't diagnose/fix this ourselves
comes from the closeness of their DB format)

I suggest you to send them your base and/or recreate it from scratch.
Filters can be exported, a backup/wipe/restore might do the
trick too.

 Ivan                            mailto:v...@mail.mipt.ru
5.3.8.4 (BETA) on Windows XP