I highly doubt this is a database corruption issue - simply because I
experienced it from day 1 of a new install on a new machine - having not used
TB! for about 5 years.

Its also intermittent, i.e. some a few messages filter correctly from this
group into my folder - other days (like today) None of them filtered, so I had
to hit re-filter on the inbox - and Lo - everything moved as expected.

TB! has what software developers call "a bad smell" about in - with random
failures and recurrent problems on issues which should have been resolved years
ago,
I strongly suspect it could do with a complete re-write!
---
Thx
Graham
Message reply created with The Bat! 5.3.8.5 (BETA)
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1-