Guten Tag Maxim Masiutin,

am Montag, 18. September 2017 um 05:48 schrieben Sie:

> [-] (#0001293) Image detection for the internal image viewer was
> incorrect: every type of image was detected as "JPEG". As a result,
> other images, like "PNG" could not be displayed in the internal image viewer.

  Besides #1293 being hidden to public view, the problem is actually the
opposite from the above description:
  PNG and GIF being shown, but JPEG not.

  And the problem persists with Alpha 50.

  I have updated BT#1214 with this information and a ZIP which includes a
message and the Exception log produced by TheBat! while looking up that
message.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Lüko Willms