Hello Mark,

> Hello Maxim,

> Monday, November 13, 2017, 1:37:47 PM, you wrote:

MM>> What's new in 8.0.8 since 8.0.6?

> Back to this Alpha (7.4.1633), the last "version" that works for me.

> All the rest hangs every time I try to start it, except for an
> occasional case where I am able to open it.

Please try to run it with /NOLOGO parameter to disable the splash screen. Will
it start this way? Maybe it is the splash screen that is prevening it from
running?

Please also add /STARTUP_TIMING_LOG parameter to write extended information to
ex_log.txt. There are two of these files: one in the %APPDATA% and another in
%APPDATA%\The Bat! (also known as the %EMAIL% folder).

So we will be able to see at which place exactly it hangs.

Do you have software running in the background that lock cliipboard? Please
try, as an experiment, exit all applications and tray-application and have just
plain Windows and then run The Bat!

Maxim Masiutin