Moin, Michał et al.!

>>> But I do not use Message List Tabs¹ and I do not plan to use these.

>>   How else can you see the various selections and chose between them?

> I have similar problem, I use quick search just to find email I need
> in this time, not to have permanent selection. In previous versions
> I could just type the word I was looking for, and after that delete
> the word, push enter and my list was full again.

Yep, that`s the point!

Btw: Enable Message List Tabs and then …

- Quick Search “sample” → [Enter] → Only mails containing “sample“ are
  displayed in message list (tab {sample}).

- Quick Search cleared → [Enter] → New tab {sample+} is created.

> Now it is not working and extra combination CTRL + = is needed to
> reset filters. It not could be as it was before?

I created a shortcut [Esc] to reset the Quick Search:

→ Quick Search cleared → [Esc] → *All* mails are displayed again. ツ

Cheers!
VA

- --
Volker Ahrendt | the...@ml.ahrendt.net | The /\^o^/\! [Pro] 8.0.14]
Direct eMail without [The Bat!] in subject line will end in Nirvana!

»There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly vanish
and be replaced by something even more bizarre and incomprehensible.
There is another theory which states that this has already happened …«

Douglas Adams ('52 - '01), »The Restaurant at the End of the Universe«