12/2/2017  1:02 PM

Hi Viktor,

On 12/1/2017 Viktor Kabelac wrote:

VK> Hello Paul,

VK> Wait a moment please - did you suggest in your earlier responses that I
VK> should refrain from hitting enter, that typing in a search string would be
VK> enough to _filter_ the message list - or did I misread  you?

VK> Lüko Willms - so it seemed to me - suggested quite the opposite - Enter
VK> would be necessary to filter a folder.

VK> Can you please shed a bit of light on this for me?
=>> Thank you! :)

  Enter search string in QS
    Message list highlights first ascending matching entry
      Press Enter to filter message list
        Click on highlighted message list tab to close filter

In  order  to  be successful with Quick Search, Message List Tabs must be
enabled.

- --
Paul

32bit TB 8.0.14  Windows 7 Pro 7600