Martin:

> Hi The
>
> On Sunday, February 17, 2019 6:27:19 PM you wrote:
>
> > That's exactly what I did to test The Bat, since I am a Voyager user: I
> > installed The Bat last beta, then I configured the problematic Gmail
> > account.
> > It simply doesn't work and The Bat crashes because it's stuck into the Oauth
> > procedure. As I told before, the only way out is to kill The Bat process.
> > If I
> > modify TB registration on Gmail and it starts crashing v.8.2.4.3 also, I'm
> > done, I can't use TB or Voyager anymore, with any of my accounts, because I
> > can't cancel the failing Oauth procedure. It's too risky.
>
> I just set up an old Gmail account with Thebat. I set the name and
> address and connetion type to "auto". So I got the login window from
> Google - there I set username and password and the setup was done - I
> see all the mails on this Gmail account. No crash, no problem at all.

So What? I have other 2 gmail accounts, they never had that problem at all
whatsoever. I repeat, there are 2 separate problems:

1) the failed oauth procedure CRASHES TB. This is UNACCEPTABLE and MUST be
solved because with that unsolved YOU CANNOT UPGRADE.

2) for some reason, some change in version after 8.2.4.3, in some cases, was
not compatible with the way Gmail works. Workarounds to THIS problems ARE NOT
A SOLUTION to the 1) problem, and CANNOT BE TESTED until 1) get solved.

--
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 SP 1
The Bat! Voyager Professional Edition 8.2.4.3 (OTFE)

Luca - e-mail: p.stevens at libero.it