Lüko,

Hello Gleason, hello everybody,

on Montag, 15. Juli 2019 at 00:59  Gleason <sombr...@mm.st> wrote
re ...working on version 9 — will essential changes be implemented?  (was: The
Bat! v8.8.9 MSI (3rd attempt))

>>   So stop talking nonsense about things which are beyond your
>> horizon, and stay put in your little box.

> Perhaps you know nothing at all about me.

 I understand that you are using nothing but content-type=text/plain, and I
tell you that when you think that HTML tags like <blockquote mid='message-id'>
have anything to do with that, then I have to tell you that you don't know what
you are talking about.

 Bother about text/plain (but why do you use UTF-8, then?) and don't throw
stones into areas which are beyond your horizon and which you obviously do not
understand.

I guess html is ok in this list now.
Here is what my reply to you outside of this list would look like.  Better?
And this universally accepted quoting is what I don't want to loose.
Mozilla can go their own way, but the world has not followed.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt am Main
Germany

using: TheBat! 8.8.2.8 (BETA)
OS: Windows 7    (NT 6.1 Build 7601 - Service Pack 1)
CPU: AMD  amd athlon(tm) 64 x2 dual core processor 4200+
MEM: 4097 MB

--

Gleason
'Using TBBETA' information: