Hello Maxim,

> The Bat! 9.0.0.13 (ALPHA) is available at
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb90013-32.rar
Just started this version after a week off.
Seems to run just fine. Thank you!

+ No toolbar flickering for me twhen I move a message.

The ribbons are gone as it seems and the entire toolbar area is now white for
me...I bet there were some
background colors involved in my last (0.0.9) alpha.

+ The AntispamSniper toolbar now merges as a peer between the other toolbars.
Its appearance seems changed - when it's floating, it now shows the full
window title bar inclusing "close" comntrol, with a seemingly surplus white
bar above it: https://paste.pics/73KPH

But all of therse seem to me like an effect of the changed gear behing the
removed ribbons - is it so?

--
Cheers
 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz