Hello list, Martin and Gleason,

I'm utterly sorry, I have no idea how I managed to end up with an 8.8.9
version after seemingly having unpacked the last RAR downloaded from the
links above. Really no idea.

Still, that version reported as 8.8.9, so somehow an old binary must have
sneaked in :(

> + The AntispamSniper toolbar now merges as a peer between the other toolbars.
> Its appearance seems changed - when it's floating, it now shows the full
> window title bar inclusing "close" comntrol, with a seemingly surplus white
> bar above it: https://paste.pics/73KPH
This is mot applicable then, unfortunately. After getting the real 9.0.0.13
- I have all of the effects described.

--
Cheers
 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz