Âû ïèñàëè 23 íîÿáðÿ 2020 ã., 11:43:39:

Howdy!

Âû ïèñàëè 23 íîÿáðÿ 2020 ã., 11:29:05:
> Hello George,

>> I do say many times here that I can't work with black theme when I need to
>> write a letter to someone in HTML. Because reader of my letter have to
>> receive black text on black background!

> What are your editor/viewer profile settings for background and normal text
> colors? Is it auto or it's a specific color?

> Also, do you have the "include current profile's layout" option switched off
> on HTML editor setting? (it must be off )

Hi!

1) Yes, I do check that my text style: it set in auto-color. When I do type
answer in chocodark or other dark theme it shows as whit text on black
background, but recipient receive it black on black. That's why I do go to
classic theme every when needs to store tables or some another things in
HTML-formatting.

2) Yep, it not set as "off". I will do off now and try to write again some
letters from black themes

Best Regards, George Salnik
RitLabs Russian Forum Moderator

This check box off isn't helped. I do check it on few examples and it still
black on black. Right here and now I do write as Normal style where color is
set to auto. I think you're see this text as black on black

--
Ñ  óâ.  Ãåîðãèé  Ñàëüíèê,
Äèðåêòîð ÎÎÎ "Áåëðóñ", Äèñòðèáüþòîð Avast è AVG