Hello Stefan,

On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 10:29:05 +0200 GMT (23-Nov-20, 15:29 +0700 GMT),
Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

>> I do say many times here that I can't work with black theme when I need to
>> write a letter to someone in HTML. Because reader of my letter have to
>> receive black text on black background!

> What are your editor/viewer profile settings for background and normal text
> colors? Is it auto or it's a specific color?

> Also, do you have the "include current profile's layout" option switched off
> on HTML editor setting? (it must be off )

FWIW, I use Classic have not changed anything on this work machine since I
upgraded to this version from the previous release. No betas on this computer.

I see black on black. So it is a serious bug in the release version.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.3.0.2 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19041

'Using TBBETA' information: