Alto,

> Hello,

>> We have also changed plans about the calendar which is going to be a major
>> addition and decided to postpone its release to the second half of this year.

> Pity about the delay, but looking forward to that! Will it be possible to
> sync to CalDav online calendars, and will it be possible to send/accept
> meeting invitations? That sure would be a killer feature!

It would be a "me too" feature.  Maybe new ideas in email handling have run out?

My opinion:  Email clients have better things to do than try to be pim's or
calendars.
Email clients that try to provide other complex features often end up not doing
any of them really well.
Sometimes the old linux idea of doing one thing and doing it really well,
applies.

I, for instance, need to switch to emclient or postbox if I need to do a search
on a server imap folder
that has some thousands of stored email.  TB simply doesn't find the matches.
TB, on the other hand, doesn't spend
huge amounts of time indexing imap folders, which is good.  Maybe there isn't a
solution for this.  Which means
that if somebody could actually solve it, how wonderful.

--

Gleason
TheBat! 9.3.3 Pro (64bit, no OTFE) on Windows 10.0 19041

'Using TBBETA' information: