Hello George,

> And, Is there any way to not broke things that works fine? and return old
> html-core as an alternative to new? (have both and choose in the settings).

The previous editor was not HTML, it was using RTF-based thus creating a lot of
problems. The new editor has a greater potential and works better in most
areas. Those things you're complaining about will be fixed asap.

> I can't work nor without clear format nor without styles nor when can't do
> pasting excel tables with normal color nor when can't fill cells of a table
> that pasted from excel/word.

Sounds pretty strange, I've just tried setting different colors for pasted
table cells and could do it without a problem. What are the steps to reproduce?

Stefan Tanurkov

'Using TBBETA' information: