Hello George,

>> Version 9.4.2 is available for testing -
>> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb9.4.2-x64-full.7z

> 1) Can I just change 9-3-4 exe to 9-4-2 and test some things? And then I will
> return to 9-3-4
> Or 9-4-2 needs to be fully installed as 9-4 before?

No, I deliberately didn't post exe-only archives because it won't work without
new CEF binaries. Bear in mind, you'll need to backup (rename) your current CEF
directory if you may need to roll back

> 2) Are you test excel/word color tables pasting according my link? (color
> fillings isn't applied, see my mails "Re: v9.4 MSI tables from excel and word
> contains wrong filling and new filling can't be applied")

The table seems to be too complicated for the current Web version of Excel and
I don't have MS Office on my desktop. I opened it with Open Office Calc and I
can set colors to rows and columns without a problem.

Stefan Tanurkov

'Using TBBETA' information: