On 11 July 2021 at 03:50 Thomas Fernandez wrote and made these points

... <snip>

<mid:681002331.20210708103...@gmx.net> ?

TF> By the way, only the mid numberr is highlighted here in the editor, not the
"mid:" part. Let's see whether the link works when the message is received from
the list.

I see the same in the received message here.

The link doesn't work. It does do something. It blanks the current message
view. The message can be redisplayed easily enough by switching between display
tabs in a message with multiple parts. The link *does* work and appear
correctly in the quote above, which makes this a bug in the HTML editor.

I also see:

Summoning my 'snip' QT using its defined <Ctrl+Alt+x> hotkey. Using
<Ctrl+Space> to summon it by handle no longer even tries to work. It just
brings up the QT list with my snip QT selected, which half works. This is true
of both MicroEd and the HTML editor.

Paste as quote from original HTML into Plain Text reply only puts the reply
quote in from of the first line of a paragraph, even one that's wrapping.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v9.4.2 on Windows 10.0.19043

'Using TBBETA' information: