Hello All,

Finally, we are starting public Beta testing for v10
Here is a repost from  https://www.ritlabs.com/en/news/7745/

We have waited for the new version for quite a long time and today we are happy
to announce the start of The Bat! v10 beta-testing!

Loyal The Bat! users have participated in beta-testing of The Bat! for years,
but now every owner of The Bat! v9 license has gained the opportunity to test
the next major version before it is officially released. To take part in the
beta-testing of The Bat! v10 you need to register at our beta-portal
https://beta.thebat.net. Fill in your name, email address and input The Bat! v9
serial number (you can check it in the “Help → About” menu). Thus, you will
create your The Bat! Network account. You will be able to view the revision
history of beta-versions and download the installation file of the beta-version
at this portal. We plan to implement further features at our beta-portal in the
future to make The Bat! testing even more comfortable!

The users of earlier versions of The Bat! (starting from v7) also have the
chance to take part in the beta-testing of the newest version. If you are one
of them, just register at the beta-portal, input your The Bat! registration key
and apply for participation. We will grant the access to beta-versions
randomly. The earlier you register, the greater the chance to get the newest
beta-version!

All the owners of the older The Bat! versions can purchase the license upgrade
now and take the advantage of the free Smart Upgrade program. The new key will
be valid for all The Bat! v9.xx versions and will allow the users to upgrade to
The Bat! v10 without additional charges and start The Bat! v10 beta-testing
right away!

What is the essence of the beta-testing? You can help us find all the faults
and bugs of the newer version and thus contribute to its quicker release. The
Bat! v10 features the new Address Book and Calendar (under the „Tools“ menu).
It would be great if you test all their functions that you use in your everyday
e-mail-management. To report the issues, please create tickets in our Support
Center: https://www.ritlabs.com/en/support/ Describe the exact steps to
reproduce the error so that we could quickly fix it. Please remember to assign
the The Bat! v10 beta category to your ticket.

To share your impression and general thoughts on the new version you can just
send an email to betafeedb...@ritlabs.com. We will read all the emails and make
conclusions!

Good luck to everyone!

Stefan Tanurkov