Hello Ethan,

> Thursday, February 17, 2022

> Thanks for your email.  I've put my answers below.

> Thursday, February 17, 2022, 4:12:23 PM, you wrote:

>> GUI of the Address Book is completely redesigned, but I do not like such
>> huge empty place on the panels. This forces me to scroll longer through
>> lists, despite being able to invoke entries with letter references. I would
>> also like to be able to sort entries based on e.g. surnames. How can I get
>> it?

> I cannot get the address book to stay open.
>
> It closes 3 seconds after opening and crashes the program.

This can happen because of one of your .ABD files is not compatible with the
new address book for some reason. Can you please move those files somewhere
else (they are located under "%APPDATA%/The Bat!" directory by default), launch
address book with no book files and see if it will be okay.

And provide me with your exception log file, please.

Alex Tanurkov
'Using TBBETA' information: