Hello Gunivortus,

> Hello Stefan,

>> We have waited for the new version for quite a long time and today we are
>> happy to announce the start of The Bat! v10 beta-testing!

> Quite a big jump from 9.5.1 to 10.
>
>> To take part in the beta-testing of The Bat! v10 you need to register at our
>> beta-portal https://beta.thebat.net. Fill in your name, email address and
>> input The Bat! v9 serial number

> Hm, what about my current registration at Ritlabs for the beta testing / bug
> tracker?

This new account is meant not only for beta testing, but for any services that
may require registration in future. Your bug tracker account is still useful
for bug tracker itself.

> At the first registration form, my S/N was not asked.

It's asked after you create an account and login into Beta Portal / The Bat!
(if you have a v9 license on computer you're use for this beta, it will be
auto-recognized and you will be prompted to enter an email it was registered
on).

> No confirmation mail has arrived to complete te registration.

As I see, you entered wrong email address.

>> The users of earlier versions of The Bat! (starting from v7) also have the
>> chance to take part in the beta-testing of the newest version. If you are
>> one of them, just register at the beta-portal, input your The Bat!
>> registration key and apply for participation. We will grant the access to
>> beta-versions randomly. The earlier you register, the greater the chance to
>> get the newest beta-version!

> Does that mean, it can happen, I'll kicked out as a beta tester?

No, there's no reason for you (or any other current tester) to be kicked.

>> All the owners of the older The Bat! versions can purchase the license
>> upgrade now and take the advantage of the free Smart Upgrade program. The
>> new key will be valid for all The Bat! v9.xx versions and will allow the
>> users to upgrade to The Bat! v10 without additional charges and start The
>> Bat! v10 beta-testing right away!

> This is not really clear to me. Do I have to purchase a v10 license?

Any v9 user have access to beta testing program.

Alex Tanurkov

'Using TBBETA' information: