Hello Alexander,

Monday, May 29, 2023, 3:45:43 PM, you wrote:

> What's new in v10.4 since v10.3.3.16:

> [-] Missing indication on the current message format - plain text or HTML
> [-] "Paste as plain text" doesn't work both in RichText and in PureHTML
> [-] "Invalid image. Error" upon replying to messages with certain image files
> [-] RichText includes the background color in HTML-messages depending on the
> interface theme

1) Access violation error isn't fixed? As far I understand it annoying when
PDF-viewer is works with CEF checkbox enabled
2) Is Any fixes added to watch google calendar with all events from all
"branches"? Is button "manual sync" for google calendar added?

Георгий, Белрус

'Using TBBETA' information: