On Tuesday, May 30, 2023, at 10:28:14 [UTC+0300] (Tuesday, May 30,
2023 09:28 my local time) Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

>> After reverting to 10.3.3.16 this slow response for editor still existed. I
>> have decided to reinstall The Bat! from scratch. First, I have made backup
>> and then have removed all TB! entries from registry. After fresh
>> installation The Bat! editor is responsive again!

> This is strange. May be you've switched Pure HTML editor as the default? This
> could be the case for a slow start of editor, but it should happen just once
> - looks like it enumerates fonts and you probably have a lot of them...

No, I have pure text editor as the default. Now, after reinstallation, this
problem has disappeared.

 Zygmunt Wereszczynski
 (Using 64-bit The Bat! v10.4 in OTFE mode with AntispamSniper 3.3.5.3
 on 64-bit Windows 10.0 Build 19045 )

'Using TBBETA' information: