Hello Viktor,

> - Is the reaction on right click desired too? My gut tells me: standard click
> yes, right click has already another function and shouldn't trigger the
> standard click response too.

Right click on an attachment should select that attachment, otherwise there is
no point for most menu commands, so it's at least has some logic behind :) We
may rethink this, though we did not see much complains about the current
auto-preview behavior - normally, people either just like it or switch it off...

> - In my case the document is a PDF, which is being viewed in an embedded
> Acrobat Viewer if I'm not mistaken and thus the potential for an exploit
> being launched thru it is not mitigated.

PDF are viewed either using Chromium PDF viewer or (in the single process mode)
they are converted into HTML using the same library we use for Office
documents. In both cases, no Adobe software is used...

Stefan Tanurkov

'Using TBBETA' information: