Hi Stefan,

Thank you so much for your reply!

This bug starts on my system from v9.5 as I remember. During this time one antivirus solution already replaced to another.

I also test it before opening case on the bugtrack.

About changing template... I have 20 mailboxes with a lot of templates. Please recommend me a simple way to replace this picture in 50+ templates.

Manually replacing need a lot of time and too annoying. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 4, 2023, 1:08:43 PM:

Hello Sergey,

Within The Bat! itself, the file is open for reading and completely share aware (the fix attempt was overriding default access mode - ShareDenyWrite), so the only thing I can think of is you have some software like antivirus that intercepts access to the file on the system level and opens it for write. If it's done on the system level, file is shown as open and locked by TheBat.EXE but it can be anything.

So, we give up on this issue for now. As a workaround, I would recommend to reedit the template - cut the image and then paste it back. Take a look at the source code to make sure it's not referred as a disk file anymore.

Can't confirm this fixes. Same problem using latest v10.4.0.6 x64 nau after opening and reply to 7-8 messages.

Resource viewer shows locking file only by TheBAT

--
With best regards,
    Sergey ( mailto:ad...@dotfix.net )

'Using TBBETA' information: