Hello Günther,

On Fri, 25 May 2001, at 11:47:08 (your local time),
you wrote to Günther Eisele at tbbeta:

GE> I'm not a big fan of S/MIME actually, but if implemented in my preferred
GE> mua it should at least work so that one can use it for people who don't
GE> want or aren't able to install OpenPGP on their machines.

<off-topic>
Yup, I do agree that S/MIME is good/useful, but for most paranoid-androids :)
here and on PGP-Basics it certainly isn't. Furthermore, when it comes to
privacy, everyone becomes sceptical and want to control his own privacy. There
are plenty of reasons.

The (Open)PGP *is* sometimes difficult, especially for newbies, and that takes
time... but, AFAIK, only with that technology you can achieve the full control
and enjoy the power <g>.
</off-topic>

Thanks for writing.

--
Sincerely, Lija
 Using The Bat! v1.52 Beta/1 under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 3