On Monday June 4, 2001 at 1:43:03 AM, Thomas Schuster wrote:

> IMO   should  TheBat  look  at Agent and get a little bit of it's user
> interface.....  (especially  when TheBat V2.0 will try to compete with
> Agent).

By "user interface" do you mean the graphical user interface (GUI)? I hope
not, as Agent hasn't undergone a face-lift in years, and in fact I think
Agent's development is dead. Besides, I group Agent along with Pegasus as
having the most boring, tired, worn out looking GUI's I've ever seen.

Let's hope TB! never competes with Agent in that regard. ;o)

--
Nick

     -=N.J. Andriash | Vancouver, B.C. Canada=-
SecureBat! v1.53/iKey1000 | Win 98 SE | GnuPG v1.0.6