Hello Andrew,

Historians believe that Sun, 3 Jun 2001 at 20:17 GMT +0400 was when,
Andrew K. Lovetski [AKL] typed the following:

TS>>   3.  I'd  like  to  have the keyboard focus in the message pane
TS>>   after having selected a folder in the folder pane.

AKL> This will make the selecting of a folder by keyboard IMPOSSIBLE.

Well, you could "select" the folder by hitting <space> or <enter>.  Of
course, that's not much different than hitting <TAB>.

One bug that is especially annoying lately is the HTML focus bug.
The focus is lost when switching to an HTML message with HTML autoview
on.  This one bugs me a lot.

Oh, and I also wish HTML auto-view could be set on a per-folder basis.
But that's not an urgent wish.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.53 Beta/11 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

I had a really great tagline to put here, but I can't remember what it
was.