On Friday, November 16, 2001, 1:39:52 PM, -=/Cees/=- wrote:

>  minimized firing up doesn't work anymore.  Anyone else experienced
>  this?  TB remains on the taskbar, and after clicking on it, it
>  minimizes.  Weird....

what is nt 5.1 build 2600? I've noticed some strange behavior similar
to what you describe since installing XP. Actually what I get, but
don't notice is a very small amount of the "active title bar" sitting
right above the "start" button. Hitting the restore up button gets me
back where I want to be. I have been having similar misbehaviors with
other programs, where I will do something and it behaves as if I had
hit the minimize button. I was attributing it to XP not TB!

added:  just now, when I hit the "put letter in the outbox" button,
TB! was reduced to a flying bat in the system tray.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828