Hallo Dwight,

Op een vrijdag 16 november 2001 om 21:43:01 schreef jij over "(no subject)":

DAC> On Friday, November 16, 2001, 1:39:52 PM, -=/Cees/=- wrote:

>>  minimized firing up doesn't work anymore.  Anyone else experienced
>>  this?  TB remains on the taskbar, and after clicking on it, it
>>  minimizes.  Weird....

DAC> what is nt 5.1 build 2600? I've noticed some strange behavior similar

Windows XP PRO.

DAC> to what you describe since installing XP. Actually what I get, but
DAC> don't notice is a very small amount of the "active title bar" sitting

The  thing  is,  I didn't had that odd behaviour when I was using the regular
version 10. It only started to happen when I updated to v10e.

Oh what the heck.... this is why we test, isn't it? :)

--
         -=/ Cees /=-
http://www.wpp.dynamic-site.net/

"After his speech, the governor, accompanied by six children, his entourage and a
dozen of reporters, climbed out of his pool to pace along his chain-link fence,
occasionally standing on his hind legs, and tilting his head back."
    - item in the Los Angeles Times, 2/28/96
The Bat! 1.54/10e [35099577], running on Windows NT 5.1 build 2600

http://www.emoneypartner.com/aegidius/